We have the answer for Homophone of lie crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Homophone of lie Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Calendar span Crossword Clue
- Exclamation that mimics a fanfare: Hyph. Crossword Clue
- Fruit that’s similar to a nectarine Crossword Clue
- Application for a sprain Crossword Clue
- Deafening Crossword Clue
- ___ Gras (celebration before Lent) Crossword Clue
- Photograph for short Crossword Clue
- Former 20/20 anchor Robach Crossword Clue
- Small taste of a soda Crossword Clue
- Terrible ___ (childhood phase that’s difficult for parents) Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMOPHONE (noun)
- two words are homophones if they are pronounced the same way but differ in meaning or spelling or both (e.g. bare and bear)
- LYE (noun)
- a strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.