We have the answer for Hoops group crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hoops group Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hoops group. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hoops group crossword clue should be:
- NBA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
- HOOPS (noun)
- a game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players; points are scored by throwing the ball through an elevated horizontal hoop
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- All possible Crossword Clue
- Musical gift Crossword Clue
- ‘Am not!’ rejoinder Crossword Clue
- Farm equipment giant Crossword Clue
- Adler of Sherlock stories Crossword Clue
- Letter after pi Crossword Clue
- Morning reading for many NYT Crossword Clue
- Charlemagne’s realm: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Texter’s guffaw Crossword Clue
- Kettle follower, in snack brands Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.