7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Horse Handler, we have the answer below.
Horse Handler 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Horse Handler in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- WRANGLER (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRANGLER (noun)
- a cowboy who takes care of the saddle horses.
- someone who argues noisily or angrily.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Khan El-Khalili, Notably – 7 Little Words
- NFL’s New England Team – 7 Little Words
- Absolute – 7 Little Words
- Zigzagging Road – 7 Little Words
- Supermarket Vehicle – 7 Little Words
- Readying For Shipment – 7 Little Words
- Person Overseeing One’s Work – 7 Little Words
- Colorful Flowers – 7 Little Words
- Denoted – 7 Little Words
- Piggy – 7 Little Words