We have the answer for Hospital scan whose M stands for ‘magnetic’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Hospital scan whose M stands for ‘magnetic’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hospital scan whose M stands for ‘magnetic’. This clue last appeared March 31, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hospital scan whose M stands for ‘magnetic’ crossword clue should be:
- MRI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 31 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGNETIC (adjective)
- possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
- having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel
- HOSPITAL (noun)
- a health facility where patients receive treatment
- a medical institution where sick or injured people are given medical or surgical care
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Not quite right Crossword Clue
- Trickery Crossword Clue
- One or the ___ Crossword Clue
- State whose highest point is Campbell Hill Crossword Clue
- Seat for a resting hiker Crossword Clue
- In direct confrontation Crossword Clue
- Luchador whose name means ‘mystic’ Crossword Clue
- Note between fa and la Crossword Clue
- Degree held by MLK Crossword Clue
- Moves like a crab Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.