How to Get the Secret (Love) Portal in Anime Last Stand

Want to know how to get your hands on the Secret Portal in Anime Last Stand and what rewards you can get? We have all the information you need in our guide!
Anime Last Stand Portal Pink Yellow And White Portal
Image: Blam Spot

In Anime Last Stand, Portals are a new addition in Update 2 that introduces the opportunity to obtain exclusive, never-before-seen units. These Portals offer a gateway to get some scarce units, but there’s also a chance to get a Secret Portal. This guide will tell you the odds of getting this Secret Portal in ALS.

If you’re after some codes, head to our codes page and see what you can get! If you want to know how to get Portals, how to evolve Drip Zami, and All Unit Drop Rates from Portals in Anime Last Stand, check out these guides!

Anime Last Stand Secret Portal Guide

In Anime Last Stand, getting the Secret Portal is no easy feat. The best way to acquire this rare item is by conquering a Tier 5 Portal and being rewarded with a mere 0.2% chance of obtaining it.

There is a slight chance to get the Secret Portal from Tier 4, and maybe below, as in the screenshot below, Blam Spot uses a Tier 4 Portal; it says “Chance to Obtain a Secret Portal.” But if the drop rate for the Secret Portal from Tier 5 is 0.2%, the odds from Tier 4 will be even more dismal. However, this screenshot was taken from a Blam Spot YouTube video before the Update 2 Portals update occurred, so perhaps things got changed at the last minute.

Anime Last Stand Tier 4 Portal Showing Chance Of Getting Secret Portal
Image: Blam Spot

How to Reach a Tier 5 Portal in ALS

Reaching Tier 5 Portals in ALS requires traversing through each preceding Tier Portal, from Tier 1 to 4. Upon completion of a Tier 4 Portal, there is a 70% chance of receiving a Tier 5 Portal, which is the gateway to the elusive Secret Portal. For all the Portal drop chances, check out this guide: How to Get Portals in Anime Last Stand.

Given the remarkably low drop rate of 0.2%, players should brace themselves for a significant amount of grinding and hope. Additionally, as each Portal only has one life, it is crucial to approach Tier 5 Portals fully prepared, as failure in the Portal challenge results in the disappearance of the Portal and having to acquire another. To enhance the chances of success, it is advisable to tackle Tier 5 Portals with a group of friends and Secret Portals with as much preparation as possible, as with a 0.2% chance, you do not want to fail.

All Rewards from the Secret Portal

By completing the Secret Portal, you have a 99.9% chance to get Secret Unit Yuta and a 0.1% chance to get Shiny Secret Unit Yuta. You also can get the following:

  • Secret Portal Rewards
    • One Portal is guaranteed to drop
      • Tier 1 Portal 30%
      • Tier 2 Portal 25%
      • Tier 3 Portal 20%
      • Tier 4 Portal 15%
      • Tier 5 Portal 10%
    • Unit Drop Chance
      • Lovely Arrancar 7%
      • Boat 6%
      • Angel 5%
      • Red Dragon Empress 4%
      • Secret Unit Yuta 99.9%
      • Shiny Secret Unit 0.1%

If you want to see All Unit Drop Rates from Portals in Anime Last Stand, we’ve got a guide to help!

Mark Carpenter

Mark Carpenter

Mark Carpenter is the Managing Editor at Try Hard Guides, and main guide writer. With over five years of experience in games media, including almost three years as an Assigning Editor for Pro Game Guides, and before that a Staff Writer.

His writing and game guide work has also been featured on platforms such as Metro UK and Game Rant, along with other smaller publications. He has been a devoted gamer since the days of Amiga, with a journey spanning roughly 31 years.

Mark's future goals are to grow the Try Hard Guides network as much as possible while helping gamers everywhere with gaming guide content. When not immersed in gaming, Mark enjoys delving into the worlds of D&D (Dungeons & Dragons), strumming his guitar, and indulging in a good read. His heart belongs to RPGs, the Final Fantasy series, and The Legend of Zelda. Moreover, he has a keen affection for dogs.

Contact: mark@tryhardguides.com

More Content

Comments

Leave a Comment

All comments go through a moderation process, and should be approved in a timely manner. To see why your comment might not have been approved, check out our Comment Rules page!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.