There are all sorts of magical potions that can be created in Roblox Wacky Wizards. Experimenting with different recipes and combining them together is half the fun! If you want something specific, however, then you’re going to need the precise ingredients to craft it. We’ll walk you through the process of making potion #104, aka the Noodle Arms potion in this easy to follow guide!
Find more information on this Roblox game in our Wacky Wizards Wiki!
Creating the Noodle Arms Combo Potion
To make the Noodle Arms Combo Potion in Wacky Wizards, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1x Chameleon
- 1x Pool Noodle
Place one of each of these into your cauldron and spawn the potion. You will now have the Noodle Arms Combo Potion! You will be a bit disappointed when you drink this potion, because it doesn’t do anything by itself. You need to combine it with additional ingredients to get some crazy combination. Here’s the list at the moment:
- 105. Spahetti potion – Chameleon + Fairy + Chameleon + Pool Noodle (Spaghetti Arms!)
- 106. Firey-arms potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Chilli (Fire Noodle Arms!)
- 107. Big-arms potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Giant’s Ear (BIG Noodle Arms!)
- 108. Neon potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Witches Brew (NEON Noodle Arms!)
- 109. Beanrms potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Beans (BEAN NOODLE ARMS!)
- 115. Letss-gooo potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + You (DA BABY ARMS!)
- P52. Icy-arm potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Frozen Egg
If you don’t have the Chameleon yet, just head to the forest and you will find a tree limb with the little guy sitting on it. Just pick it up, bring it back to your cauldron, and you will now be able to use it whenever you want!
That’s all you need to know about making the Noodle Arms Combo Potion in Wacky Wizards! There’s a whole lot of things you can create in this game, so make sure to check out our Wacky Wizards Potions & Recipes List and Ingredients List to learn what you can make.