In Wacky Wizards you are able to make a whole lot of different potions with many different ingredients. There’s a whole lot of them, so we don’t expect you to be able to find them all on your own. That’s where we come in because we have the entire list of ingredients and where you can find them!
You will find all of the Wacky Wizards ingredients in the list below. You start with six ingredients that you can use for basic potions. Additional ingredients can be found via quests and locating them around the map. Some of these will be permanently added to your table once you throw them in your cauldron. Other secret ingredients can be found that will change your character model to look like one of the developers or other well-known players. Finally, there’s a set of ingredients that can only be used if you purchase them with Gems.
Links have been added to certain ingredients that will show you in more detail where to find them if the short description isn’t enough!
Find all the recipes in the game by checking out our Wacky Wizards Potions List!
Wacky Wizards Ingredients List
- Rubber Band – Obtained on one of the cactus arms near the pyramid
- Glass Shard – Obtained behind the sign at the potion launcher canon
- Random – Obtained by grabbing the Question Mark icon over Pete’s head
- Peanut – Obtained by locating Oz outside of the Barn and grabbing it out of his hand
- Pencil – Obtained at the Goblin Village behind a tent post
- Lava Bucket – Obtained inside the pyramid on the wall near the lava
- Shield – Obtained by defeating the Gingerbread Man in the Castle live event
- Shark Tooth – Obtained by helping Oz prepare the castle
- Monkey Paw – Obtained behind the tree near the castle entrance
- Flamey – Obtained by heading into the Cave of Wisdom which is located behind the waterfall
- Ice Cream Cone – Obtained by completing the Ice Cream Guy’s Task
- Magic Orb – Obtained by flying as a bee into the huge tree and locating it at the bottom.
- Oz’s Glasses – Obtained by making smoothies for the character’s in the pool.
- Taco – Obtained by finding the ingredient on the volcano towards the back.
- Birthday Cake – Obtained by grabbing the match from the Spider Cave and lighting the candles on the birthday cake near the desert pyramid
- Jellybean – Obtained by finding the ingredient in Oz’s cabin on the bookshelf
- Paintbrush – Obtained by completing the Oz farm quest
- Illuminati Pyramid – Obtained by locating the ingredient on the map
- Coconut – Obtained by completing the Bean Volcano Event
- Faberge Egg – Obtained by completing the Easter quest in 2022
- Star Shard – Obtained by completing the Elon Musk quest
- Snake Head – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Ethereum Crystal – Obtained by completing the Robot quest
- Pot Of Gold – Obtained by completing the Leprechaun quest
- Tumble Weed – Obtained by completing the obstacle course on the train
- Pirate Hat – Obtained by completing the treasure quest started underwater at the lake
- Egyptian Head – Obtained by completing the glyph quest in the desert pyramid
- New Year’s Ball – Found near the waterfall above the new year sign
- Cloud – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Carrot – Obtained by hitting at least 20 moles at the farm
- Gingerbread Man – Obtained by completing the Gingerbread Man’s House quest
- Snowman 2021 – Obtained by collecting 1,800 Candy Canes during the Christmas 2021 event
- Snowball – Obtained in piles around the map during the Christmas 2021 event
- Cooked Turkey – Obtained by completing the Turkey quest
- Turkey – Obtained on the mountain near the waterfall
- Walking Cane – Obtained by completing the Oz quest in his cave
- Oz’s Wallet – Obtained by completing the Oz quest in his cave
- Anime Sword – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Corn – Obtained by completing the maze
- Ghost – Obtained by completing the Ghost Hunter quest during the Halloween 2021 event
- Manu – Obtained from a tree in the Goblin Village
- Skull – Obtained by killing zombies during the Halloween 2021 event
- Pumpkin – Obtained by collecting 1,800 Candy during the Halloween 2021 event
- Disco Ball – Obtained by completing the Cave Club quest
- Superhero Cape – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Mariofly5’s Mask – Found in the Goblin’s Village on the right side behind a rock
- Void Star – Found next to Dumpster Diver Dan near the lake
- Fedora – Found in the back of the Goblin’s Village behind a boulder
- Nexure’s Head – Found in the tipped over cauldron in the Wizard’s Cave
- Nomer’s Head – Found on top of a cactus in the desert
- Axolotl – Found underwater in the lake near the waterfall
- Alien Parasite – Obtained by completing the UFO quest
- Cow Hat – Obtained by talking to Dumpster Diver Dan near the lake
- Gun – Obtained by reaching level 9 in your potion book
- Air Strike – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Frog – Obtained by completing the Goblin Village Quest
- Kaden – Found above and behind the waterfall
- KSI – Found at the top and behind the volcano
- Eggcano – Obtained during the Volcano Event
- Cauldron – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Honey – Obtained by completing the Queen Bee Quest
- Sleepy Bee – Found in the beehive attached to the small tree next to the obby tree
- Mount – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Pet Tags – Obtained by completing the quiz in the cave
- Justin – Found within the bushes that lead to Oz the Wizard
- Boxing Gloves – Obtained by completing the Witches vs. Wizards quest
- Brain – Starter Ingredient
- Fairy – Starter Ingredient
- Giant’s Ear – Starter Ingredient
- Giraffe Hoof – Starter Ingredient
- Pool Noodle – Starter Ingredient
- Rotten Sandwich – Starter Ingredient
- Beans – Complete the Beans quest in the Volcano
- Bird – Found in the large obby tree in forest
- Chameleon – Found in the forest on a tree limb
- Chilli – Found in the desert underground
- Dynamite – Found in the desert under the train tracks bridge
- Fish – Found underwater in a cave near the waterfall
- Robux – Obtained by slaying the Mr. Rich boss and turning in the Cyclops Eye to the Wizard
- Spider – Found in Spider Cave by going through a small opening in the back using a Tiny Potion
- Witches Brew – Complete the Witch’s quest in the desert cave
- Cleetus’s Hat – Found in the Wizard’s Cave on a rock
- Cyclops Eye – Obtained by slaying the Mr. Rich boss
- Foryxe’s Head – Found in the cave behind the waterfall
- Jandel’s Head – Found behind the cactus next to the Witch’s Cave
- Jayingee Note – Found in the Spider Cave on the right taped to the wall
- Premiumsalad – Found on top of a tree in the forest
- Sketch – Found underwater near the waterfall next to pink kelp
- You – Drink a Shrink Ray potion while standing on top of your cauldron
- Beard – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Frozen Egg – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Hat of Gears – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Magic Seed – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
- Wheel – Premium ingredient purchased with Gems
Those are all of the currently known ingredients for Wacky Wizards! We’ve got another post that features all of the Wacky Wizards Recipes and Potions that exist in the game. We will keep that list and this one updated as soon as any additional ingredients or potions are added.
where is rubber band?
I have found all recipe for the Lava Bucket. Add it now or you are sus
602: Creeper = Lava Bucket
603: Diamond Sword = Lava Bucket + Pool Noodle + Shield
604: Diamond Pickaxe = Lava Bucket + Frog
605: Lava Thrower = Lava Bucket + Gun
606: Lava Portal = Lava Bucket + Witch Brew
607: Lava Arms = lava Bucket + Pool Noodle
608: TNT Bomb = Lava Bucket + Dynamites
Where Monkey Paw? Shield? and New Lava Bucket?
Lava bucket is located inside the pyramid
Shield can be got by eliminating Giant bread
Monkey Paw is located under a tree in the floating castle
Added these now, thanks.
plz add oz’s sunglasses
i forgor to tell you that you forgor new ingredient :skull:
Added now, thanks.
please add paintbrush
Just letting you know, to get the Eye of Providence, you have to find it near the cave you have to use the Hot potion on to get in. BTW near the entrance.
You find the little eye of providence in the cave you have to use hot potion on to get in, near the glow moss, it glows.
U forgot new ingredient today, May 11th.
Looks like the Eye of Providence.
Could you please add how to get the coconut in the new Bean volcano event?
I added the ingredient, but I won’t be making a guide for it.
please add the farbage egg ingredient
Added now, thanks.
The Frozen Egg and Mount premium ingredient have now been considered legacy ingredients so you can’t buy them from the shop its self instead when you join you’ll probably get a pop up saying to buy the two premium legacy ingredients
Also with that some of the other non-premium ingredients have also been considered as legacy ingredients. They are: Carrot, Undead, Ghost, Gingerbread, Corn, Eggcano, Alien Parasite, Walking Cane and Cooked Turkey
Just now in the new update, the star shar ingredient got added. (Obtained by completing Elon Musk’s quest.) And the snake head ingredient got added. (Obtained with gems.) So please when you can add them to the list!
Added now, thanks.
there is a new ingredient ethereum cyrstal
Just a fact but corn has been added in game so, when you are ready you can post how to get that!
It should already be listed in this post.
this was super helpful!
Glad to hear it!
How do i get honey?
Follow this guide: https://tryhardguides.com/how-to-get-honey-in-wacky-wizards/
bro pls tell how can we get free premium ingredients.and by the way pls say how can we get robux for free
You can only get premium ingredients by purchasing them with gems. You can get gems for free daily by completing quests, here’s a guide on it: https://tryhardguides.com/how-to-get-gems-for-free-in-wacky-wizards/
There’s pretty much one good way to get Robux for free, I talk about it here: https://tryhardguides.com/how-to-get-robux-for-free/
You can also get throwable potions with gems.
You can now buy premium ingredients with gems.