We have the answer for Howard or Alcorn, for short crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Howard or Alcorn, for short crossword clue answer below.
Howard or Alcorn, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- “Let Me Love You” R&B singer Crossword Clue
- Wall recess Crossword Clue
- Garden center bagful Crossword Clue
- Religious residence Crossword Clue
- Mexican market Crossword Clue
- Blue Pac-Man ghost Crossword Clue
- Combustible pile Crossword Clue
- Does the job perfectly Crossword Clue
- Bits Crossword Clue
- Feels like Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOWARD (noun)
- Queen of England as the fifth wife of Henry VIII who was accused of adultery and executed (1520-1542)
- English actor of stage and screen (1893-1943)
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.