We have the answer for Humidor item crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Humidor item crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Humidor item Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Noon, on a sundial Crossword Clue
- Some fridges Crossword Clue
- Goalies’ protectors Crossword Clue
- “New World Symphony” composer Crossword Clue
- Bridge coup Crossword Clue
- Bitty biter Crossword Clue
- Periodical, for short Crossword Clue
- Humiliating fall Crossword Clue
- Prompt Crossword Clue
- Early calculators Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CIGAR (noun)
- a roll of tobacco for smoking
- ITEM (noun)
- an individual instance of a type of symbol
- a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 6 2023
- LA Times Mini Crossword - August 4 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 29 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - June 16 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Humidor item crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.