We have the answer for Hurdle before spring break literally? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hurdle before spring break literally? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hurdle before spring break literally?. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hurdle before spring break literally? crossword clue should be:
- TEEXAMRM (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITERALLY (adverb)
- (intensifier before a figurative expression) without exaggeration
- HURDLE (noun)
- the act of jumping over an obstacle
- a light movable barrier that competitors must leap over in certain races
- HURDLE (verb)
- jump a hurdle
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Internet hookup Crossword Clue
- Reason to buy a sports car for some literally? Crossword Clue
- Valence electrons often Crossword Clue
- Adult __ Crossword Clue
- NYC member of The Squad in Congress Crossword Clue
- Regional plant life Crossword Clue
- Piglet pal Crossword Clue
- Crust Crossword Clue
- Tropical evergreen Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.