Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “I feel the same way!” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“I feel the same way!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “I feel the same way!”. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “I feel the same way!” crossword clue should be:
- DITTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DITTO (noun)
- a mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated.
- DITTO (verb)
- repeat an action or statement.
- FEEL (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people.
- a property perceived by touch.
- FEEL (verb)
- examine by touch.
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “That’s gross!” Crossword Clue
- Burrito grain Crossword Clue
- ___-ball pen Crossword Clue
- ___-Caps (cinema candy) Crossword Clue
- Tow truck organization: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Ticklish Muppet Crossword Clue
- Has a ___ spot for (likes) Crossword Clue
- College campus housing, briefly Crossword Clue
- ___ Sutcliffe, the “Fifth Beatle” Crossword Clue
- Like antiques Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.