We have the answer for Matterhorn, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Matterhorn, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Matterhorn, e.g.. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Matterhorn, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- ALP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATTERHORN (noun)
- a mountain in the Alps on the border between Switzerland and Italy (14,780 feet high); noted for its distinctive shape
- ALP (noun)
- any high mountain
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Door opener Crossword Clue
- Hair setting need Crossword Clue
- Mother’s mother, fondly Crossword Clue
- Tooth polishing organization Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Pub beverage Crossword Clue
- Not even Crossword Clue
- Pea container Crossword Clue
- Third month, for short Crossword Clue
- Japan’s capital Crossword Clue
- 405, in Roman numerals Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.