We have the answer for Cupid counterpart crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Cupid counterpart Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tough puzzle Crossword Clue
- Jack’s predecessor Crossword Clue
- Chimps and gorillas Crossword Clue
- Jumper, for example Crossword Clue
- River through Lake Geneva Crossword Clue
- Glance by a ball Crossword Clue
- Solo of “Star Wars” Crossword Clue
- Pinched or boosted Crossword Clue
- Swamp dweller Crossword Clue
- Lego brand for little ones Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- AMOR (4 letters)
- EROS (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTERPART (noun)
- a duplicate copy
- a person or thing having the same function or characteristics as another
- CUPID (noun)
- (Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
- a symbol for love in the form of a cherubic naked boy with wings and a bow and arrow
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.