We have the answer for IDs on tax forms crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
IDs on tax forms Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for IDs on tax forms. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the IDs on tax forms crossword clue should be:
- SSNS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAX (verb)
- set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- use to the limit
- TAX (noun)
- charge against a citizen’s person or property or activity for the support of government
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Here on Métro maps Crossword Clue
- Clog fillers Crossword Clue
- Flower of the Hoosier State? Crossword Clue
- Psychedelics from the Evergreen State? Crossword Clue
- Minnesota representative Omar Crossword Clue
- Org. in Miss Congeniality Crossword Clue
- First word in a Jane Austen title Crossword Clue
- Three-line verse Crossword Clue
- Screen __ Crossword Clue
- 365 days Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.