We have the answer for Slippery swimmers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Slippery swimmers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Slippery swimmers. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slippery swimmers crossword clue should be:
- EELS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLIPPERY (adjective)
- not to be trusted
- causing or tending to cause things to slip or slide
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Rap’s Wu-Tang ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Little treasure NYT Crossword Clue
- Rice dish infused with saffron NYT Crossword Clue
- Early vehicle that could take up to 30 minutes to start NYT Crossword Clue
- Info typically not found in the Yellow Pages NYT Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Ire. NYT Crossword Clue
- Catch-22 character NYT Crossword Clue
- Biometric scan identifier, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- The Hanged Man and The Chariot, for two NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny salamanders NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.