We have the answer for “I’m freezing!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
“I’m freezing!” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sleazeballs, and a phonetic hint to 16-, 27- and 43-Across Crossword Clue
- Sack NYT Crossword Clue
- Low extremity Crossword Clue
- Take a turn on Wheel of Fortune Crossword Clue
- Early auto Crossword Clue
- Alabama and Kansas, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Stylish dognapper of book and film Crossword Clue
- Segment on 64-Across Crossword Clue
- Ambulance wailer Crossword Clue
- “West Side Story” heroine Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FREEZING (noun)
- the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.