We have the answer for Superlative suffix crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Superlative suffix Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Superlative suffix. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Superlative suffix crossword clue should be:
- EST (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword December 11 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUPERLATIVE (noun)
- the superlative form of an adjective or adverb
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
- SUPERLATIVE (adjective)
- highest in quality
- SUFFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added at the end of the word
- SUFFIX (verb)
- attach a suffix to
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- What nine long answers contain Crossword Clue
- ‘Gotta do it’ Crossword Clue
- Starts a hand Crossword Clue
- Presentation’ graphics Crossword Clue
- Old-style two-seater Crossword Clue
- Denim designation Crossword Clue
- Austrian symphonic composer Crossword Clue
- Refines, as wine Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Turkey Crossword Clue
- Pro wrestling venue Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.