We have the answer for Image on a menu bar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Image on a menu bar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Image on a menu bar. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Image on a menu bar crossword clue should be:
- ICON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MENU (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- an agenda of things to do
- ICON (noun)
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Organic jewelry source Crossword Clue
- Mine product Crossword Clue
- Song of Solomon writer Toni Crossword Clue
- Mix things up Crossword Clue
- NYC ave. Crossword Clue
- Springy backyard apparatus Crossword Clue
- Ore-Ida nugget Crossword Clue
- Search engine name Crossword Clue
- Mexican tradition that will 62-Across? Crossword Clue
- Shadowy places? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.