We have the answer for Lost power crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lost power Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lost power. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lost power crossword clue should be:
- DIED (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOST (adjective)
- deeply absorbed in thought
- not caught with the senses or the mind
- LOST (noun)
- people who are destined to die soon
- POWER (noun)
- energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- POWER (verb)
- supply the force or power for the functioning of
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Place whose state quarter features an astronaut Crossword Clue
- Thompson of SNL Crossword Clue
- Creature that may shelter clownfish Crossword Clue
- Organic jewelry source Crossword Clue
- Question Crossword Clue
- Shadowy places? Crossword Clue
- Special __: commando tactics Crossword Clue
- One-third of a haiku Crossword Clue
- Sophomores grade Crossword Clue
- Balances (out) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.