We have the answer for Immobilized through illness crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Immobilized through illness Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Immobilized through illness. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Immobilized through illness crossword clue should be:
- LAIDUP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ILLNESS (noun)
- impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- THROUGH (adjective)
- having finished or arrived at completion
- (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- THROUGH (adverb)
- throughout the entire extent
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Jazz instrument (abbr) Crossword Clue
- Long-haired rabbit Crossword Clue
- Children’s story Crossword Clue
- Metal money Crossword Clue
- For carrying milk or water Crossword Clue
- Rile Crossword Clue
- Top rank of military (inf) Crossword Clue
- Celebrity, renown Crossword Clue
- Large northerly US state Crossword Clue
- Lose heat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.