We have the answer for Pounced forward crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pounced forward Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pounced forward. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pounced forward crossword clue should be:
- LUNGED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORWARD (adverb)
- forward in time or order or degree
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- FORWARD (verb)
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
- FORWARD (adjective)
- moving forward
- at or near or directed toward the front
- FORWARD (noun)
- a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Jazz instrument (abbr) Crossword Clue
- Something worthless (inf) Crossword Clue
- For carrying milk or water Crossword Clue
- Top rank of military (inf) Crossword Clue
- Cookie holders Crossword Clue
- Large northerly US state Crossword Clue
- Ink or wine stains Crossword Clue
- Rile Crossword Clue
- Coffee without milk Crossword Clue
- Celebrity, renown Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.