We have the answer for In 1981, she became the first woman to land a triple-triple jump combination in competition crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for In 1981, she became the first woman to land a triple-triple jump combination in competition crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
In 1981, she became the first woman to land a triple-triple jump combination in competition Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Christmas-dinner part, often Crossword Clue
- 1978 Album of the Year Grammy nominee that features “Josie” and “Peg” Crossword Clue
- Maker of Dont Bossa Nova Me Around nail polish Crossword Clue
- San ___ (nickname for the city also called “Military City USA”) Crossword Clue
- Betwixt Crossword Clue
- Dangerous underwater plant? Crossword Clue
- Where to see Broadway Boogie Woogie, for short Crossword Clue
- Disturbing shot Crossword Clue
- Mythical lover of Endymion Crossword Clue
- “I oughta … !” Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMBINATION (noun)
- the act of combining things to form a new whole
- a collection of things that have been combined; an assemblage of separate parts or qualities
- COMPETITION (noun)
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- the contestant you hope to defeat
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the In 1981, she became the first woman to land a triple-triple jump combination in competition crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.