We have the answer for In need of leveling crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for In need of leveling crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
In need of leveling Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Beethoven’s Pathétique or Appassionata Crossword Clue
- Infomercial staple of the ’70s that sold music compilations Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving staple that may arrive in a tin Crossword Clue
- Iridescent gemstone with a “fire” variety Crossword Clue
- Marsupial known for playing dead Crossword Clue
- Only Crossword Clue
- Character who explains to Donkey that ogres are like onions Crossword Clue
- Breadwinner Crossword Clue
- Device that stores apps including the App Store Crossword Clue
- Pull an Irish exit, say Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEVELING (noun)
- the act of making equal or uniform
- changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
- UNEVEN (adjective)
- lacking consistency
- (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the In need of leveling crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.