We have the answer for In the past, previously crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the In the past, previously crossword clue answer below.
In the past, previously Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on May 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Approximately, around Crossword Clue
- Building or parking area for cars Crossword Clue
- A curve with a double curve, shaped like an S Crossword Clue
- A piece of land used for growing flowers, vegetables, or fruit Crossword Clue
- Mistake, fault, or incorrectness Crossword Clue
- A high male singing voice Crossword Clue
- With a higher volume than usual Crossword Clue
- Tool for making holes in wood Crossword Clue
- The act of utilizing something Crossword Clue
- To awaken or stir up Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PREVIOUSLY (adverb)
- at an earlier time or formerly
- PAST (noun)
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- the time that has elapsed
- PAST (adverb)
- so as to pass a given point
- PAST (adjective)
- of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- earlier than the present time; no longer current
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.