We have the answer for Indian woman's dress crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Indian woman’s dress Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Puzzle Page Challenger Crosswords.
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Powdery Crossword Clue
- Clandestine appointment Crossword Clue
- Euphoria, bliss Crossword Clue
- Dismayed, weeping Crossword Clue
- Opt for Crossword Clue
- End meeting Crossword Clue
- Give green light Crossword Clue
- Cairo its capital Crossword Clue
- Peter Pan character Crossword Clue
- Verbal expression, writing Crossword Clue
You can play the Puzzle Page crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDIAN (noun)
- any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- a native or inhabitant of India
- INDIAN (adjective)
- of or pertaining to Native Americans or their culture or languages
- WOMAN (noun)
- a human female employed to do housework
- an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.