We have the answer for Initial shock? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Initial shock? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Initial shock?. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Initial shock? crossword clue should be:
- OMG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INITIAL (verb)
- mark with one’s initials
- INITIAL (adjective)
- occurring at the beginning
- INITIAL (noun)
- the first letter of a word (especially a person’s name)
- SHOCK (noun)
- the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- a sudden jarring impact
- SHOCK (verb)
- surprise greatly; knock someone’s socks off
- inflict a trauma upon
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Word has it …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Clay figures in Jewish lore NYT Crossword Clue
- Search blindly (for) NYT Crossword Clue
- “Pride and Prejudice” surname NYT Crossword Clue
- Forty winks NYT Crossword Clue
- Chill Crossword Clue
- It comes after nine but not after ten NYT Crossword Clue
- Greasy garage job NYT Crossword Clue
- Tease Crossword Clue
- Like the Toyota logo NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.