We have the answer for Inning count crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Inning count Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Inning count. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Inning count crossword clue should be:
- OUTS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INNING (noun)
- (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- COUNT (verb)
- put into a group
- show consideration for; take into account
- COUNT (noun)
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- High Crossword Clue
- Muff Crossword Clue
- Shade tree Crossword Clue
- Fairy tale monster Crossword Clue
- Lotion ingredient Crossword Clue
- Add a change to Crossword Clue
- Be enraged Crossword Clue
- PD alert Crossword Clue
- Cry to a rescuer Crossword Clue
- Mine find Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.