We have the answer for Insubstantial stuff crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Insubstantial stuff Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Insubstantial stuff. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Insubstantial stuff crossword clue should be:
- FLUFF (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSUBSTANTIAL (adjective)
- lacking material form or substance; unreal
- lacking solidity or strength
- FLUFF (noun)
- something of little value or significance
- a blunder (especially an actor’s forgetting the lines)
- FLUFF (verb)
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- erect or fluff up
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘It __ over till . . .’ Crossword Clue
- None too pleased Crossword Clue
- Rock guitarist Carlos Crossword Clue
- Going cold turkey, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Sushi condiment Crossword Clue
- Campaign poster word Crossword Clue
- Changed gears Crossword Clue
- Basically out of gas Crossword Clue
- Mexican chile pepper Crossword Clue
- Translucent mineral Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.