We have the answer for Insurance case crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Insurance case Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Insurance case. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Insurance case crossword clue should be:
- CLAIM (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSURANCE (noun)
- written contract or certificate of insurance
- protection against future loss
- CLAIM (noun)
- a demand especially in the phrase
- an established or recognized right
- CLAIM (verb)
- lay claim to; as of an idea
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Kind of power for old locomotives Crossword Clue
- Retro flared jeans Crossword Clue
- A Man Called ___ (Tom Hanks film) Crossword Clue
- Enjoy a taco say Crossword Clue
- Humbug! lead-in Crossword Clue
- Manual propeller Crossword Clue
- Rapper and actor ___ Def Crossword Clue
- Scot’s flat hat Crossword Clue
- Number of jokers in a deck of cards Crossword Clue
- Rhythm-keeping kit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.