We have the answer for Invites to dinner maybe crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Invites to dinner maybe Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Invites to dinner maybe. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Invites to dinner maybe crossword clue should be:
- ASKSOUT (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DINNER (noun)
- a party of people assembled to have dinner together
- the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday
- MAYBE (adverb)
- by chance
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- In a row? Crossword Clue
- Hitting sound Crossword Clue
- Letters on an incomplete schedule Crossword Clue
- Words of agreement Crossword Clue
- *Feature of anxiety often Crossword Clue
- Cultural no-nos Crossword Clue
- Or even less Crossword Clue
- Big part of an alligator Crossword Clue
- “Homeland” org Crossword Clue
- This minute Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.