We have the answer for Island off Manhattan: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Island off Manhattan: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Island off Manhattan:. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Word Craze Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Island off Manhattan: crossword clue should be:
- ELLIS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ISLAND (noun)
- a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- a zone or area resembling an island
- MANHATTAN (noun)
- a cocktail made with whiskey and sweet vermouth with a dash of bitters
- one of the five boroughs of New York City
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Paperwork accumulation: Crossword Clue
- Converts into wood Crossword Clue
- Tailoring concern: Crossword Clue
- Unspecified degree: Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of New York: Crossword Clue
- It must be made with one hand: Crossword Clue
- Deviation from a flat surface Crossword Clue
- Family of things: Crossword Clue
- Salmon that have spawned Crossword Clue
- Ending of the Bible: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.