We have the answer for Isn’t imaginary crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Isn’t imaginary Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sound from a crib or a park Crossword Clue
- Alabama and Kansas, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Low extremity Crossword Clue
- Lugged Crossword Clue
- Creator of Eeyore and Piglet Crossword Clue
- Cookie with its name written on it Crossword Clue
- Cloth buys Crossword Clue
- Sack NYT Crossword Clue
- Sign before Virgo Crossword Clue
- Pillager’s haul Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ISN (noun)
- Switzerland’s information network for security and defense studies and for peace and conflict research and for international relations
- IMAGINARY (adjective)
- not based on fact; existing only in the imagination
- IMAGINARY (noun)
- (mathematics) a number of the form a+bi where a and b are real numbers and i is the square root of -1
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.