We have the answer for It may be raised in an argument crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for It may be raised in an argument crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
It may be raised in an argument Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 3, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 3, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Putt-putt NYT Crossword Clue
- Much sketch comedy NYT Crossword Clue
- Trail behind NYT Crossword Clue
- Retailer headquartered in Freeport, Me. NYT Crossword Clue
- Units of RAM, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Enough to go around NYT Crossword Clue
- Compulsory payments of old NYT Crossword Clue
- Diamond division NYT Crossword Clue
- They’re seen on the flags of Bhutan and Wales NYT Crossword Clue
- Use a divining rod NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ARGUMENT (noun)
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
- a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- RAISED (adjective)
- embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or embroidery
- increased in amount or degree
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the It may be raised in an argument crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.