We have the answer for It won’t hold water crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It won’t hold water Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It won’t hold water. This clue last appeared October 7, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It won’t hold water crossword clue should be:
- SIEVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIEVE (noun)
- a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- SIEVE (verb)
- distinguish and separate out
- examine in order to test suitability
- HOLD (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- be pertinent or relevant or applicable
- HOLD (noun)
- a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- time during which some action is awaited
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Displayed Crossword Clue
- Pair on the scale Crossword Clue
- ___ of Endearment Crossword Clue
- Clearing Crossword Clue
- Funhouse cries Crossword Clue
- If ___ a hammer Crossword Clue
- Use a sieve Crossword Clue
- Fund Crossword Clue
- Peeples of Fame Crossword Clue
- Seek someone’s favor Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.