We have the answer for Italian car company crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Italian car company Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Italian car company. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Italian car company crossword clue should be:
- FIAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIAT (noun)
- a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- COMPANY (noun)
- a social or business visitor
- the state of being with someone
- COMPANY (verb)
- be a companion to somebody
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Largest denomination of Islam Crossword Clue
- Releases longer than singles and shorter than LPs Crossword Clue
- The Honey Nut Cheerios mascot is one Crossword Clue
- Tie games Crossword Clue
- Game show round with clues worth up to $2000 Crossword Clue
- Send-to-voicemail option Crossword Clue
- Significant other Crossword Clue
- Sandwich cookie brand Crossword Clue
- Blend Crossword Clue
- Boxing great Muhammad Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.