We have the answer for Italian “three” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Italian “three” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Italian “three”. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Italian “three” crossword clue should be:
- TRE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ITALIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- THREE (adjective)
- being one more than two
- THREE (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Mortgage again, for short Crossword Clue
- Grassy tract Crossword Clue
- “The Hunger Games” heroine Crossword Clue
- Alpha’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Trombone parts Crossword Clue
- Loan application fees Crossword Clue
- Vegetarian’s no-no Crossword Clue
- Bellow Crossword Clue
- Dance clubs Crossword Clue
- Airline to Tel Aviv Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.