We have the answer for It’s about half a half marathon crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
It’s about half a half marathon Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Charge with no extras Crossword Clue
- Envelope on a desktop, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Refrain from bothering Crossword Clue
- Psychiatrist, in olden days Crossword Clue
- Rolaids rival Crossword Clue
- Triathlete’s wear Crossword Clue
- Fills for flagons Crossword Clue
- Wedding reception hire, maybe Crossword Clue
- Devil’s domain Crossword Clue
- Setting for settings Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARATHON (noun)
- any long and arduous undertaking
- a battle in 490 BC in which the Athenians and their allies defeated the Persians
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.