We have the answer for It’s south of BC crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It’s south of BC Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It’s south of BC. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It’s south of BC crossword clue should be:
- IDA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOUTH (noun)
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- SOUTH (adverb)
- in a southern direction
- SOUTH (adjective)
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- IDA (noun)
- an agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Came next Crossword Clue
- Raises a glass to Crossword Clue
- Hgt. above ground Crossword Clue
- Minimally wide for driving Crossword Clue
- Sportscaster Ahmad Crossword Clue
- ‘Quit whining, dude’ Crossword Clue
- Fragrant spring flower Crossword Clue
- Took a stab at Crossword Clue
- Tetrad times two Crossword Clue
- Escalator surface Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.