We have the answer for Jack's value in blackjack crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Jack's value in blackjack crossword clue answer below.
Jack’s value in blackjack Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- What the Greek gods tended to do in the lives of mortals? Crossword Clue
- “Evil Woman” group Crossword Clue
- Friend __ friend Crossword Clue
- Spacek with six Oscar nominations (and one win) Crossword Clue
- Like many signers Crossword Clue
- Format that preceded 45-Across Crossword Clue
- Jared of “Dallas Buyers Club” Crossword Clue
- Madame Tussaud’s first name Crossword Clue
- Show-shifting device Crossword Clue
- Refusal from Rob Roy Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JACK (noun)
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
- male donkey
- JACK (verb)
- hunt with a jacklight
- lift with a special device
- VALUE (verb)
- regard highly; think much of
- hold dear
- VALUE (noun)
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.