We have the answer for Jazz singer born Eunice Kathleen Waymon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jazz singer born Eunice Kathleen Waymon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jazz singer born Eunice Kathleen Waymon. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jazz singer born Eunice Kathleen Waymon crossword clue should be:
- NINASIMONE (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 7 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- XL or 11C NYT Crossword Clue
- Pioneering mail-order company NYT Crossword Clue
- Gregor ___, Kafka protagonist NYT Crossword Clue
- Video call glitch NYT Crossword Clue
- Bear or boar NYT Crossword Clue
- Locale for a West Coast wine tour NYT Crossword Clue
- TV tavern NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Compton, first woman to cover the White House for a TV network NYT Crossword Clue
- Spinach is rich in it NYT Crossword Clue
- Mixes together NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.