We have the answer for Secretive crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Secretive Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Secretive. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Secretive crossword clue should be:
- HUSHHUSH (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECRETIVE (adjective)
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Mixes together NYT Crossword Clue
- Bone filler NYT Crossword Clue
- How-to go-to NYT Crossword Clue
- Apply with a Q-tip, say NYT Crossword Clue
- B.C. neighbor: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the Xbox One X vis-à-vis the Xbox One NYT Crossword Clue
- “O, ___ fortune’s fool!”: Romeo NYT Crossword Clue
- Old ___, Conn. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Shut your trap!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Commercial follower of “-o-” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.