We have the answer for John who cofounded the Sierra Club crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
John who cofounded the Sierra Club Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Comedy routines Crossword Clue
- Sports squads Crossword Clue
- Make a stone statue Crossword Clue
- Shout out Crossword Clue
- Thundery weather Crossword Clue
- Junior, to Senior Crossword Clue
- Performs with a baton Crossword Clue
- Celeb gossip source Crossword Clue
- Garish Crossword Clue
- Apprehension NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIERRA (noun)
- a Spanish mackerel of western North America
- a range of mountains (usually with jagged peaks and irregular outline)
- JOHN (noun)
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.