We have the answer for Joint that's easy to roll? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Joint that’s easy to roll? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Cathartic outpouring of emotion Crossword Clue
- Llama’s cousin Crossword Clue
- ___ Let the Dogs Out? Crossword Clue
- Stab in the back for one Crossword Clue
- They/___ pronouns Crossword Clue
- Organ for appreciating organ music Crossword Clue
- Amphitheater level Crossword Clue
- My Name Is ___ (Jason Lee sitcom) Crossword Clue
- Positive Crossword Clue
- Ran into Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JOINT (noun)
- marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- JOINT (verb)
- provide with a joint
- fasten with a joint
- JOINT (adjective)
- affecting or involving two or more
- involving both houses of a legislature
- EASY (adjective)
- not hurried or forced
- in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich
- EASY (adverb)
- with ease (`easy’ is sometimes used informally for `easily’)
- without speed (`slow’ is sometimes used informally for `slowly’)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.