We have the answer for Jots down crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jots down Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jots down. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jots down crossword clue should be:
- WRITES (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Bridges Crossword Clue
- This A.C. gives me a chill! Crossword Clue
- Narrow to a point Crossword Clue
- Attack Rex! Crossword Clue
- Be in accord Crossword Clue
- Giant Starbucks size Crossword Clue
- The NFL’s Cardinals on scoreboards Crossword Clue
- Afternoon party drink Crossword Clue
- Champions’ cry Crossword Clue
- Goal for many a HS dropout Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.