We have the answer for Pointer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pointer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pointer. This clue last appeared October 26, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pointer crossword clue should be:
- HINT (4 letters)
- TIP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POINTER (noun)
- a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches; scents out and points to game
- (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display; moving it allows the user to point to commands or screen positions
- HINT (noun)
- a slight indication
- a just detectable amount
- HINT (verb)
- drop a hint; intimate by a hint
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- In need of rinsing Crossword Clue
- Lustful desire Crossword Clue
- It’s named for RFK Crossword Clue
- Swiss psychologist Crossword Clue
- Cereal brand since 1955 Crossword Clue
- Key of Debussy’s “Clair de Lune” Crossword Clue
- You might have a shot at it Crossword Clue
- Programmer’s problems Crossword Clue
- Western wolf Crossword Clue
- Team that’s #1 on FIFA’s Women’s World Rankings Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.