We have the answer for Judges, during cases crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Judges, during cases Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Handle, as a matter Crossword Clue
- Most stale-smelling Crossword Clue
- Longtime brand of toasted cereal Crossword Clue
- Almondy Italian liqueur Crossword Clue
- Fan of ’40s jazz Crossword Clue
- Actress Thompson of “Selma” Crossword Clue
- Shrouded in mystery Crossword Clue
- Forbid Crossword Clue
- “Make Room for Daddy” actor Rusty Crossword Clue
- Front section Crossword Clue
You can play the Premier Sunday Crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUDGES (noun)
- a book of the Old Testament that tells the history of Israel under the leaders known as judges
- DURING (preposition)
- In the time of; as long as the action or existence of.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.