We have the answer for Judy Woodruffs longtime network crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Judy Woodruffs longtime network Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Judy Woodruffs longtime network. This clue last appeared November 5, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Judy Woodruffs longtime network crossword clue should be:
- PBS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NETWORK (noun)
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
- NETWORK (verb)
- communicate with and within a group
- LONGTIME (adjective)
- having existed or persisted or continued in a particular role or state for a long time
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Pulls behind Crossword Clue
- Quartet with the 2021 album Voyage Crossword Clue
- Skill rarely practiced now Crossword Clue
- Seasons of Love musical NYT Crossword Clue
- Set cymbals Crossword Clue
- Fine cuts Crossword Clue
- Catch my drift? Crossword Clue
- Victoria for one Crossword Clue
- Moonstruck Crossword Clue
- Kerfuffles Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.