We have the answer for Jungle warning crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jungle warning Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jungle warning. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jungle warning crossword clue should be:
- ROAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUNGLE (noun)
- a place where hoboes camp
- a location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
- WARNING (noun)
- cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- a message informing of danger
- WARNING (adjective)
- serving to warn
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Act like a crab Crossword Clue
- Stone with an Oscar Crossword Clue
- Tuning fork material Crossword Clue
- “The X-Files” agents Crossword Clue
- Smaller moon of Mars Crossword Clue
- Blue ox of folk tales Crossword Clue
- CBS franchise Crossword Clue
- Some Hollywood hopefuls Crossword Clue
- Collegiate Lincoln Financial Field team Crossword Clue
- Unqualified for, as a job Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.