We have the answer for Just a sham crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Just a sham crossword clue answer below.
Just a sham Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Video game virtual person Crossword Clue
- Dwindles Crossword Clue
- West side of Sussex Crossword Clue
- Setting for Cooperstown’s induction ceremonies Crossword Clue
- About a quarter of the UN Crossword Clue
- Bank deposit Crossword Clue
- Cuarto número primo Crossword Clue
- Hershey toffee treats Crossword Clue
- Saver of fable Crossword Clue
- Achilles opponent Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
- ACT (verb)
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- behave unnaturally or affectedly
- ACT (noun)
- something that people do or cause to happen
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.