We have the answer for Auction signal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Auction signal Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Eugene Sheffer Crosswords.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Olympic symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- Old Olds Crossword Clue
- Knight’s address Crossword Clue
- Series of battles Crossword Clue
- Words to Brutus Crossword Clue
- Facades Crossword Clue
- Domino spot Crossword Clue
- Naval rank Crossword Clue
- Stentorian Crossword Clue
- Morsel Crossword Clue
You can play the Eugene Sheffer crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- NOD (3 letters)
- BID (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUCTION (verb)
- sell at an auction
- AUCTION (noun)
- the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- SIGNAL (verb)
- be a signal for or a symptom of
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- SIGNAL (noun)
- any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- SIGNAL (adjective)
- notably out of the ordinary
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.